Thursday, February 16, 2017

GOOD NEWS AND KUDOS



It was a nasty dump that made us all gasp in disbelief even though we were told to expect it.  I really must say that Lyle and Kelly did their level best to clear and prepare for it, but WOW did it ever come down!
And just then I got a nasty cold and had to stay in bed over the weekend. When I looked out on Valentines day, this is what I saw...and what friends saw upisland!
Valentines  Day Morning
...I felt like a little mole peeking out and blinking with disbelief... 


   I didn't get to cover the Jazz Night, but met many who did go and really liked it.  Photos don't come out well from the venue, so the fact no one had any good ones to share with me was no surprise.  Since the Residences Assn. already sent out a summary, that'll have to do ya!

  But today Charlie  found a wonderful surprise on the Bridge over Waterlily Pond, and took a couple of photos:


Bright and Early this morning!




 This bridge is really being done right.... as anyone can see.
And we want to assure the men  that their efforts, especially with that wicked dump and very iffy driving conditions, are so appreciated by Residents....especially those with dogs.  For me, I have loved to look out over the Pond from here for 6 years and never get tired of the view.  So it's great to have it coming along for use soon.

All for now!

Cheers, 


Leslie





No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS SOMETHING YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE ON THIS BLOG

JULY AND AUGUST the dog days of summer...

 By July the garden at Chemainus Garden was in full swing.  New beds were constructed that weren't claimed. Many pros...